Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Summer reading

Reformed Dogmatics (4 Volume Set) Herman Bavinck's Reformed Dogmatics will be my prize as soon as I get my first paycheck from newly found summer work! Check out part of the fourth volume on amazon- http://www.amazon.com/Reformed-Dogmatics-vol-Spirit-Creation/dp/0801026571/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1245277347&sr=8-2

It's a God-glorifying, Christ-centered, biblically saturated(check out the scripture index in the preview of the book via the amazon link!), intellectually challenging, and devotionally applicable 4 volume set. Will I ever finish reading it? Probably not, but that never stopped me

2 comments:

  1. You're so excited about this that it's almost funny. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check out Christianbooks.com regularly. Right now its more expensive than Amazon, but they frequently have sales. I've gotten stuff there very cheaply.

    ReplyDelete